Friday, July 16, 2010

My New Flip MinoHD Camcorder


Received my new Flip MinoHD camcorder 2 weeks ago and am quite excited about it. Have been wanting to get myself a camcorder and Flip gave me one! Right timing! So I have decided to start a new blog for myself where all these gadgets will be useful for penning my memories.

The maker of Flip Video was acquired by Cisco in 2009 and the second generation of it's Flip MinoHD was launched and finally available in Singapore now. With it's sleek & stylish brushed metal finish, you can even personalized  the cover with thousands of designs or can be custom designed by the user. The personalised skins can be done in Digiskin.

The Flip MinoHD is so handy for a camcorder which is on High-Definition. Not the usual chunky ones in the market for sure. It's approximately 100mm X 50mm X 15mm. Though it's small but it can shoot up to two hours of recording time! And it's so easy to use, just press the responsive touch-sensitive buttons - shoot, stop & play. Great for people like me who hates those complicated settings and reading the manual just to learn how to operate the device.

This device should be a hit with the social networking  generation because it has also introduced the latest version of the FlipShare software which you can directly upload the videos to Facebook, Youtube, MySpace and other video sharing sites. How cool is that??? Just connect the built-in USB latch and upload my vidz. No more wires too!

You can get more information from www.theflip.com! If anyone of you are interested in getting one, just holler me and will try to hook you up with the Flip Team!

1 comment: